[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Email Hack: Help.

--
``Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them
  the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers,
  and nobody thinks of complaining.''  -Jef Raskin

   ______                  gene@cup.hp.com
  /\__  _\                   ingram@pubs.holosys.com
  \/_/\ \/     ___      __   _ __    __      ___ ___
     \ \ \   /' _ `\  /'_ `\/\`'__\/'__`\  /' __` __`\
      \_\ \__/\ \/\ \/\ \L\ \ \ \//\ \L\.\_/\ \/\ \/\ \
                        /\____/
PGP UserID: "Gene Ingram <gene@cup.hp.com>"
Key Size: 1024 bits; Creation date: 21 March 1996; KeyID: 9FEBA191
Key fingerprint:  93 E1 15 E6 35 BC B2 84  B2 7B 39 76 29 72 32 72

--3D signature created courtesy of ``Figlet Ascii Font Converter''
  <http://mediacube.datacom.de/cgi-bin/moniteurs/figlet>

Follow-Ups: References: